The BlastMatic II is the ultimate Electronic Parts Ejector. By using the BlastMatic II’s Electronic Controls you tab in the précised instant during the stamping cycle when a blast of air is come on, as well as the length of time the air is to stay on to insure that the part is safely ejected from the die area. Costly unscientific trial and error cam adjustments are a thing of the past. The BlastMatic line offers an air ejection system for every application from the extremely sophisticated to the very basic.
The Basic BlastMatic is an effective, economical alternative to the BlastMatic II, using some of its components less the electronic controls. In operation the Basic BlastMatic receives a signal from the Actuator Switch or a Solenoid Valve.
• Computer Controlled Air Ejection
• Key Pad Programs Time and Duration of the Air Blast
• Proximity Sensor relays the Position of the Ram
• Vortex Air Nozzle Pinpoints the Blast of Air
• Small Amount of Air Delivers a Large Impact
Download the Blastmatic Brochure