AutoCell™ calibration-standard load cells with built-in instrumentation measure dynamic tonnage applied by metal forming presses. The AutoCell load cell is a self-contained, strain gage based load cell that is calibrated on equipment traceable to the National Bureau Of Standards. Standard digital AutoCells are available in 2,000 pounds, 10,000 pounds, or 50, 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000 and 2000 ton capacities.
Calibrations and press checks are now quick and easy. It is no longer necessary to connect load cells to a portable instrument. The AutoCell is one compact, easy-to-use unit without extensive setup, additional instruments or cables. It is easy for anyone to place AutoCells into a press and get immediate tonnage readings for press calibration and testing.
• Digital tonnage display for accuracy
• Automatic update on each stroke
• Peak forming tonnage is measured
• No controls to adjust
• One touch Start button
• Automatic shut-off after 5 minute idle
• Automatic zero adjustment
• Built-in circuits assure correct balance
• Has a 50% overload factor
• Use 2 AutoCells for c-frames
• Use 4 AutoCells for straight-sides
• High quality 4340 steel construction
|Accuracy||± 0.5% FS|
|Non-Linearity||± 0.3% FS|
|Non-repeatability||± 0.1% FS|
|Overload||150% of capacity|
|Threshold Setting||Measurement begins at 3% capacity|
|Power||Standard 9V alkaline battery. Approx. 30 hours of use|
NOTE: This is a customized product and is not returnable. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the suitability of this product to your application. There is a 5-8 Week Lead time after receipt of order.